2021 Is Booking Fast
Make your reservation with a $100 deposit and receive free add-on experiences
Don't miss out on an experience of a lifetime. Everyone is planning to travel in 2021 and availability across Canada's serene and breathtaking landscapes is already starting to book up. Reserve your qualifying 2021 vacation from as little as a $100 deposit.
Use this limited time offer to book by July 17, 2020 and receive 2020 pricing and free add-on experiences such as extra hotel nights or private tour upgrades – worth up to $1000 per couple in value.
Get in touch with our Canadian Insiders today to learn more about this special offer and start planning your perfect Canadian vacation.
Which trips can you take?
Explore our favourite qualifying trips below. You can personalize and make them your own, with the help of our Canadian Insiders.
Canadian Rockies by Rail
Experience Canada by Rail
Terms & Conditions*
- Offer is limited to qualifying trips, for travel between April 1 to October 31, 2021
- Eligible bookings receive complimentary trip credits to use towards add-on experiences. Value of credits vary by trip class, duration, and travel date. Ask your Vacation Advisor for further details
- Add-on experiences must be chosen at time of booking
- A deposit of $100 USD per person is required at time of booking
- Full payment of the balance of 30% travel deposit is due on October 16, 2020
- Final payment must be made 90 days prior to travel
- All deposits and final payments are non-refundable
- Offer must be requested at the time of booking and will not be automatically allocated or retroactively added
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer
- Offer is subject to availability and can be recalled at any time
- Additional restrictions may apply
Ready to start planning your Canadian journey?
Get your FREE personalized trip plan and all your questions answered by our friendly, knowledgeable Canadian Insiders.
Hi, I'm Natalie!
“ I am completely smitten with the Maritimes and love how easy it is to cover New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI in one trip. The drive is half of the fun, with stunning seascapes and the amazing Confederation Bridge! The red sand and warm water at all of PEI's beaches completely captivated me. And of course, no PEI visit is complete without tasting some locally-made ice cream and freshly caught mussels! ”