Christmas in the Rockies Special Gift
Free Add-On Experiences
Expires Nov 30
There is no better place to experience the magic of Christmas in Canada than in the Canadian Rockies. The glistening snow covered landscape provides a magical setting to make memories with loved ones as you explore outdoors, and warm yourself with cozy Christmas activities by the fire
Now is the ideal time to book your trip, while space is still available. By booking now, you can also take advantage of our Christmas Special Offer.
Book a Christmas in the Canadian Rockies vacation before November 30, and you'll receive a $50 per person Fairmont Resorts Gift Card, to use towards additional Christmas activities on your trip. Use your Gift Card for stocking decorating, an Ice Bar Experience, Gingerbread House decorating, and more at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise hotel.
Fresh Tracks Canada's Vacation Advisors are ready to help you plan your perfect Christmas vacation this winter. The holiday season books up fast – hurry and call or email now, while availability lasts!
Here are some of our favorite qualifying trips...
- Offer applies to 2018 travel, on our Christmas in the Canadian Rockies vacation.
- Value of gift card is per person in USD, gift card will be issued in Canadian dollars.
- A deposit is required to secure this promotion.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or be applied retroactively to existing bookings.
- Bookings must be confirmed before November 30, 2018.
- This offer is subject to availability and may be recalled at any time.
- Suggested activities are subject to availability and reservations are recommended.
Ready to start planning your Canadian journey?
Get all your questions answered and your trip planned by our friendly, knowledgeable Canadian Insiders.
Hi, I'm Angie!
“ I love the West Coast! I moved here from Ontario years ago but am still in awe of the mountains and ocean. I commute to work from an island and am lucky enough to get to enjoy the natural beauty of the West Coast on a daily basis. Sometimes we're even greeted by whales or dolphins as we boat in! We're close to world-class ski mountains, beautiful city of Vancouver, and are just a short ferry ride away from Vancouver Island. ”