2019 Early Booking Bonus
Free add-ons worth up to $800 per couple plus early bird pricing
Expires Nov 30
Do you want to get the most of your Canadian travel experience in 2019? By booking early, you'll have your choice of trip departure dates, the best hotel accommodations, unique tours, and spectacular train journeys.
Plus, for bookings made before November 30, you'll receive our 2019 Early Bird Booking Bonus, including one free night paired with a unique Canadian experience.
Add a free night in Vancouver, and enjoy one of the following:
- A spectacular float plane tour over the Coastal Mountains and city
- Foodie tour of Vancouver's finest eateries
- Sightseeing tour including stunning Sea to Sky Gondola
Add a free night in Banff, and enjoy one of the following:
- Evening Wildlife Safari
- Banff Gondola experience to the top of Sulphur Mountain
- Guided canoe tour along the Bow River
Add a free night in Toronto, and enjoy one of the following:
- Food tour to discover Toronto's unique culinary culture
- A scenic bicycle tour to experience twilight on Toronto Islands
- 9 minute helicopter tour, from downtown Toronto
Add a free night in Montreal, and enjoy one of the following:
- Scenic St. Lawrence River Cruise
- A bicycle tour of North or South Montreal
- Half-Day Wine & Apple Cider Tour (available Wednesdays and Fridays)
Add a free night in Halifax, and enjoy one of the following:
- Nature and whale watching cruise
- Halifax foodie tour
Our Early Bird Booking Bonus only lasts until midnight on November 30. The team at Fresh Tracks Canada is standing by to help bring your dream Canadian vacation to life – contact us to book your trip now.
Here are some of our favorite qualifying trips...
- Offer applies to bookings confirmed between November 1–30, 2018 for travel between April 1 and October 31, 2019
- Offer is limited to qualifying trips. Experiences vary by trip and options selected. Please consult a Fresh Tracks Vacation Advisor for further details
- A deposit of 30% of the total cost is required at the time of booking
- Final Payment must be made on or before January 31, 2019
- Does not apply to triple/quad or child pricing
- Offer must be requested at the time of booking and will not be automatically allocated or retroactively added
- Some activities may not be running at the time of your trip
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer
- Offer is subject to availability and can be recalled at any time
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- If you have to cancel your trip the following fees apply depending on when written notice is received:
- a) Prior to January 31, 2019 – loss of deposit;
- b) After January 31, 2019 – full cost of trip.
Ready to start planning your Canadian journey?
Get your FREE personalized trip plan and all your questions answered by our friendly, knowledgeable Canadian Insiders.
Hi, I'm Meaghan!
“ Growing up in Oakville, ON, I was just a short distance from Toronto. Canada's largest city is a bustling metropolis with so many incredible attractions for just about anyone! There are world class museums, outdoor parks, boutique shops and international cuisine. Whenever I'm visiting, I love to take in some local theatre. From award-winning musicals to comedy, Toronto's theatre scene is one of the best in the world! ”