2020 Early Booking Bonus
Book 2020 summer trips at 2019 pricing PLUS receive up to $1000 in free add-ons
Do you want to get the most of your Canadian vacation in 2020? If you book one of the qualifying trips before August 31, you'll receive your 2020 summer trip at 2019 pricing plus up to $1,000 per couple in add-on experiences. You can use the credits to enhance your vacation with extra nights, dining experiences, and activities.
Our knowledgeable Canadian Insiders will make planning your vacation easy and stress-free to ensure you make the most out of your time in Canada.
Give us a call today to take advantage of this special offer and our local insider knowledge.
Here are just a few ways you can use your travel credits:
- On our Experience Canada By Rail vacation, you can add an extra day to explore Vancouver
- On our Canada Coast to Coast by Train vacation, you can try an authentic French-Canadian dining experience at one of our favourite restaurants
- On our Discover Whistler and the Canadian Rockies by Rail vacation, you can add a day tour to see beautiful seaside Victoria and the Butchart Gardens
Get in touch! This offer only lasts until midnight on August 31, 2019.
Which trips can you take?
Explore our favorite qualifying trips below. You can personalize and make them your own, with the help of our Canadian Insiders.
Canadian Rockies by Rail
Rockies by Rail Mountain Adventure
- Offer applies to bookings confirmed between August 1-31, 2019 for travel between April 1 - October 31, 2020.
- Offer is limited to qualifying trips. Travel Credit amount varies based on trip, class, and options selected. Please consult a Fresh Tracks Vacation Advisor for further details.
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total cost is required at the time of booking.
- Final Payment must be made on or before February 3, 2020, by cheque or wire payment.
- Offer must be requested at the time of booking and will not be automatically allocated or retroactively added to existing bookings.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Offer is subject to availability and can be recalled at any time.
- Add on choices must be made at the time of booking.
Ready to start planning your Canadian journey?
Get your FREE personalized trip plan and all your questions answered by our friendly, knowledgeable Canadian Insiders.
Hi, I'm Kirsten!
“ The glacial beauty of Moraine Lake in the Rockies first lured me to Canada, but it's the charm of Vancouver that has kept me here! Known as the modern ‘City of Glass’ it's surrounded by a stunning natural environment of ocean and mountains. This results in my perfect day: a morning of watching seaplanes take off from the harbour, and an afternoon to meet the resident grizzly bears on Grouse Mountain. ”