Canadian Resident Special Offer
Explore Canada this summer and receive $500 in travel credits to support local communities
Support your local communities by exploring the beauty that’s right on your doorstep. Book a qualifying trip for travel this summer or winter 2020 by July 17, 2020 and receive up to $500 value in travel credits per couple.
Use your credits to help support local businesses on experiences like extra hotel nights, private tour upgrades, private professional photography sessions or private dining experiences.
Your health and safety are of utmost importance. We have carefully reviewed the hotels, restaurants, transportation, excursions, and venues offered as part of our trips to ensure that the health and well-being of our travelers meet expected guidelines and specifications. We only work with partners that we are confident will consistently adhere to our standards.
Get in touch with our Canadian Insiders today to learn more about this special offer and start planning your perfect staycation.
Which trips can you take?
Explore our favourite qualifying trips below. You can personalize and make them your own, with the help of our Canadian Insiders.
Canadian Rockies Discovery Tour
Best of The Rockies and West Coast Adventure
Terms & Conditions*
- Offer is limited to qualifying trips for travel in summer of 2020 or winter 2021
- Offer valid for Canadian residents only
- Travel credit amounts vary by trip - please ask your Vacation Advisor for further details
- Deposit is required at time of booking
- Final payment must be made 90 days prior to travel
- Offer must be requested at the time of booking and will not be automatically allocated or retroactively added
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer
- Offer is subject to availability and can be recalled at any time
- Additional restrictions may apply
- Offer expires on July 17, 2020
Ready to start planning your Canadian journey?
Get your FREE personalized trip plan and all your questions answered by our friendly, knowledgeable Canadian Insiders.
Hi, I'm Kirsten!
“ The glacial beauty of Moraine Lake in the Rockies first lured me to Canada, but it's the charm of Vancouver that has kept me here! Known as the modern ‘City of Glass’ it's surrounded by a stunning natural environment of ocean and mountains. This results in my perfect day: a morning of watching seaplanes take off from the harbour, and an afternoon to meet the resident grizzly bears on Grouse Mountain. ”