Winter wonderland booking bonus
Up to $600 per couple in free nights, tours, and more
Expires Nov 30
There are lots of great reasons to visit Canada on a winter vacation this year. Escaping to snowy solitude, seeing breathtaking frozen landscapes, and trying thrilling winter activities are just a few.
And here is another great reason – if you book one of our spectacular Canadian winter vacations before November 30, you'll receive up to $600 per couple in add-on travel credits to enhance your trip.
Here are some of our favorite add-on ideas:
- Extend your trip – add a night in Vancouver or the Canadian Rockies.
- Join a professional photographer on a private tour, to get the best pictures of Banff National Park in its winter splendor.
- See the beautiful ice-formations as you snow shoe through crisp mountain snow.
- Soar above the snowy Coastal Mountains of Vancouver, on a spectacular float plane tour.
Email or call our friendly Vacation Advisors today, and they'll help you plan your perfect winter experience. And remember, our Winter Wonderland Booking Bonus only lasts until midnight on November 30th, 2018.
Here are some of our favorite qualifying trips...
- Offer applies bookings confirmed between November 1–30, 2018
- For travel between Nov 1 – March 31, excluding departures over the Christmas and New Year's holiday period
- Offer is limited to qualifying trips. Credit amount varies based on trip and class. Please consult a Fresh Tracks Canada Vacation Advisor for further details
- Does not apply to triple or child pricing
- A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total cost is required at the time of booking
- Credit must be requested at the time of booking and will not be automatically allocated or retroactively added
- Add on choices must be made at the time of booking, and are subject to Fresh Tracks Canada cancellation and changes fees
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or applied retroactively to existing bookings
- Offer is subject to availability and can be recalled at any time
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Excursion prices are per adult. Pricing, seasons, & departure info are approximations. Additional restrictions may apply
Ready to start planning your Canadian journey?
Get your FREE personalized trip plan and all your questions answered by our friendly, knowledgeable Canadian Insiders.
Hi, I'm Greg!
“ I am in love with our nation's capital, Ottawa. The city has many of its best sights within walking distance of each other. In the centre of it all are the inspiring gothic style parliament buildings, just steps away from the vibrant ByWard Market. And in what other city can you ice skate to work?! The Rideau Canal is a marvel that I will always remember. ”