Winter wonderland booking bonus
Up to $600 per couple in free nights, tours, and more
Expires Jan 31
There are lots of great reasons to visit Canada on a winter vacation this year. Escaping to snowy solitude, seeing breathtaking frozen landscapes, and trying thrilling winter activities are just a few.
And here is another great reason – if you book one of our spectacular Canadian winter vacations before January 31, you'll receive up to $600 per couple in add-on travel credits to enhance your trip.
Here are some of our favorite add-on ideas:
- Extend your trip – add a night in Vancouver or the Canadian Rockies.
- Join a professional photographer on a private tour, to get the best pictures of Banff National Park in its winter splendor.
- See the beautiful ice-formations as you snow shoe through crisp mountain snow.
- Soar above the snowy Coastal Mountains of Vancouver, on a spectacular float plane tour.
Email or call our friendly Vacation Advisors today, and they'll help you plan your perfect winter experience. And remember, our Winter Wonderland Booking Bonus only lasts until midnight on January 31st, 2019.
Here are some of our favorite qualifying trips...
- Offer applies bookings confirmed between January 1–31, 2019
- For travel between Nov 1 – March 31
- Offer is limited to qualifying trips. Credit amount varies based on trip and class. Please consult a Fresh Tracks Canada Vacation Advisor for further details
- Does not apply to triple or child pricing
- A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total cost is required at the time of booking
- Credit must be requested at the time of booking and will not be automatically allocated or retroactively added
- Add on choices must be made at the time of booking, and are subject to Fresh Tracks Canada cancellation and changes fees
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or applied retroactively to existing bookings
- Offer is subject to availability and can be recalled at any time
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Excursion prices are per adult. Pricing, seasons, & departure info are approximations. Additional restrictions may apply
Ready to start planning your Canadian journey?
Get your FREE personalized trip plan and all your questions answered by our friendly, knowledgeable Canadian Insiders.
Hi, I'm Natalie!
“ I am completely smitten with the Maritimes and love how easy it is to cover New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI in one trip. The drive is half of the fun, with stunning seascapes and the amazing Confederation Bridge! The red sand and warm water at all of PEI's beaches completely captivated me. And of course, no PEI visit is complete without tasting some locally-made ice cream and freshly caught mussels! ”